Cornext MSB500 is India’s first-ever indigenously developed MINI SILAGE BALER. The baler produces 50-80 kg silage bales with an output capacity of 30-35 bales per hour. Cornext MSB500 balers are producing silage bales in more than 20 states across India and in countries like Kenya, Kuwait, Nepal, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh etc. CORNEXT MSB500 AT Pro is the No.1 MINI SILAGE BALER in the World.
MSB500 silage bale making machine is a completely indigenous machine with easy-to-operate features. This silage baler machine can be handled by a single person along with two assistants.
Inspired by ‘Make in India’, Cornext, a leading silage baler manufacture India, has developed the MSB500 AT Pro Silage Baling Machine which is capable of producing small bales of weight (50-80 kg) and size 500 mm x 500 mm (diameter x height). The silage machine is a hydraulic operated machine which can be operated by a single person and can achieve a compression up to 650 kg/cm3. Cornext believes that with its given features the MSB500 can be a great asset to the farmers and forage entrepreneurs and revolutionize silage preparation in India.
- Can bale a variety of forages like Silage, TMR, Paddy Straw, etc.
- Easy-to-operate controls
- 3-Phase Power input for easy availability
- Hydraulic-based semi-automatic system
- Two-Phase wrapping for more compression
- Compression rate of more than 650 kg/m3
- Daily output capacity of 20 MTs
- Up to 50% volume reduction in dry forages
Machine Features of Cornext MSB500 AT Pro
Hopper is the chamber in which the chopped crop is dumped into. An inoculant can also be sprayed whilst the crop is still in the hopper, before it moves on to the conveyor system
- Capacity: 200kg
- Sufficient up to 3-4 bales
- Easily fold-able for easy transportation
Sensor-driven External Wrapping Unit with Automatic Bale Ejection
After completion of internal wrapping, the bale then moves onto the external wrapping unit. The bale rotates with the rollers simultaneously and external wrapping is done this way .A stretch recyclable film is then placed beside the external wrapping unit and the hydraulic lever is operated so that the wrapping work is completed.
- Sensor driven wrapping
- Automated 6-layered wrapping with buzzer indicator
- Automatic bale weighment
- Automatic bale ejection
This is a chain type system that carries the chopped crop from the hopper into the Internal compression chamber.
- Conveyor capacity- 50kg/min
- Chain operating system
Internal Wrapping Unit
MSB500 also has a two-stage wrapping system. The first stage of wrapping happens inside the internal compression chamber. The stretchable recyclable film which is UV protected protects the packed silage from harmful rays, enabling outdoor storage.
- 3-Layered Internal protection
- UV protected wrapping film
- 520 mm film roll
Internal Compression Chamber
Inside this internal chamber, the material is loaded and compressed to form silage bales with the perfect compression rate required for high quality silage baling.
- Compaction rate: 650 kg/m3
- Material is loaded and compacted to form silage bales
- Buzzer indicator for pressure control
5-Lever Hydraulic Lever Operation
MSB 500 is a hydraulic operated silage machine with lever operations. Hydraulic systems are popular on many agri equipments because they reduce the need for complex mechanical linkages and allow remote control of numerous operations.
- Conveyor operation
- Chamber motion
- Chamber opening & closing
- External wrapping operation
- Automatic bale ejection
Why you should go with MSB500 AT Pro Baler
- Good quality & stable silage
- Higher shelf-life of feed
- Increase in milk production
- Much better health of cattle (measured by increase in protein levels)
- Higher profitability for dairies and farmers
- Better employment opportunities for workforce
- Cheaper costs per kg of feed than present situation
|Bales per Hour||30 – 40|
|Operation System||Hydraulic and Mechanical|
|Power Source||Electricity, three phase 240V or single phase|
|Bale Weight||50 – 80 kg|
|Compaction Density||650 kg/m³|
|Bale Width||550 mm|
|Bale Height||550 mm|