Cornext is a highly innovative company with a single goal to promote Baled Silage as a solution for fodder crisis in India. The company is involved in supplying of Silage Bales to dairy farmers, Co-operatives, Animal Husbandry/Government and is into manufacturing & selling of Silage Baling Machines along with supply of necessary consumables.
Cornext envision’s that the introduction of baled silage technology across the length and breadth of the country will make a multi-fold impact on the dairy industry in the long run.
- Improves average animal health due to consistent availability of good quality fodder. Animal deaths due to starvation and distress sale can be significantly brought down.
- Improves the avg. milk yield per animal; there by bringing economic stability to dairying and sustained income to the dairy farmers; especially the women. This can also contribute to the government’s vision of ‘doubling the farmer’s income’.
- Baled silage technology compliments breed improvement efforts of the government with sufficient fodder availability in place.
- State machinery can be well prepared during drought and flood conditions with contingency measures to address fodder shortage; like stocking baled silage in fodder banks.
- By enabling an increase in milk production, the processing capacities of chilling centers can be optimized.
With years of experience in making high-quality silage, we specialize in providing forage solutions – Silage baling machines, crop harvests, production of silage, haylage and animal nutrition for progressive dairy farms. Our experience can be leveraged to meet the fodder deficit in your province. Our products and services ensures consistent fodder supply to your farm increasing the performance and productivity of animals, and also a great reduction in the feed costs.
Inspired by ‘Make in India’, Cornext has developed a Silage Baling Machine which produces 50-80 kg silage bales with an output capacity of 30-35 bales per hour. Cornext MSB500 balers are producing silage bales in more than 20 states across India and in countries like Kenya, Kuwait, Nepal, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh etc. CORNEXT MSB500 AT Pro is the No.1 MINI SILAGE BALER in the World.
- Upto 20 MT/day (2,000 MT/annum)
- Bale Weight: 50 to 80 kg
- Bale Size: 500 x 500 mm
- Electric-power based operation
- Compaction rate > 650 kg/m3
- Power required: 5.0 HP
Single Row Maize Harvester never tires your tractor through its light structure and strong transmission system; presents more harvesting guarantee with less fuel. Single Row Maize Chopper can harvest only one corn-row has a full hydraulic system so it presents high-level performance. The safety has been kept forefront at the machine, safety pin practice has been integrated into gear system to prevent possible damages. Key Features
- Low Maintenance Cost
- High Performance
- User Friendly
- Automatıc Knive Sharpening
- Safety Guarantee
- 12 pcs Knives and Chopping Technologies
- Slimness and Thickness Setting
- Fragmentation and Grain Crushing
- Independent Hydraulic System
- Hydraulic Controls
- Excellent Blowing Technology
- 180 Degree Rotatable Chute System
- Folding Routers
- Spot Light
- Carbide Covering Flywheel Cutter
- Chute Extension
ETV Andhra Pradesh
Cornext helped us save time and benefit with early harvest of crop. We are happy to see such technology reaching us.
Milk Yield has increased after using Silage. Our cattle is more healthier now.
Kurnool District, AP
Harvesting the crop 30 days earlier helped save time, money and get reasonable profit. We are happy with such machinery and find it very encouraging.
East Godavari Dt, AP